Wednesday, February 13, 2008

No time

I have three questions:

1) How does the little bulb inside the toilet fill with water?

2) Why does the little bulb inside the toilet fill with water at 3 am (thereby necessitating an early morning repair)?

3) How do you convince a 2 year old that 3 am is not time to get up?

Do you know why I've had so much free time lately? It's because I didn't see any assignments due in the near future. Well, now they're do and I see why I should have been busy. We finally got a family picture and I'll post a couple others with it I think Grandma's in Hog Heavan. She gets to read with the older boys while holding the baby. Does it get any better?
I wonder if there is a point when reading to the boys gets old? 4 hours? 8 hours? 12 hours?
There it is, a family photo. I really feel old having 3 kids. I want everyone to be impressed with this photo. All but one of the family is looking at the camera. You can almost see the baby's head. And you can't tell that the parents have been pushing, pulling, and yelling to try and get everyone to look in the same direction at the same time. I think we have other photos that didn't make it on my flash drive to bring it to school. Maybe later.

3 comments:

Bri-onic Man said...

Basically, any picture of my family where everyone has nice smiles and appropriate head directions has been Photoshopped . . . I feel your pain!

Emily A. said...

Yay! I love the photos!

Heffalump said...

You think three kids makes you feel old? Try SIX!