Sunday, August 2, 2009

Family stuff

I'm excited about my next post. It will be a bit of a spin off from the previous one, but first I have finally recharged the battery on the camera and will now proceed to download pictures and maybe a video or two.

The three boys sitting and eating on a hike.

Shackleton conducting a symphony of wildflowers.
This kid's faces never cease to surprise me. I have no idea what he was doing.

This is Caden with one of his chicks (they are much bigger now). He's very proud that he's big enough to hold them.
This is one of those accidental photos that really turns out well. OK, it's a mediocre photo at best, but look closer and see if you can find the humor in the newspaper.

OOh, and I have some video.





2 comments:

Heffalump said...

It's lucky that baby chick can't read!

Heather said...

Cute pictures!