Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pictures

Today all you get is pictures with a little commentary. This is Six-Pence with an icicle he found on the rose bush. He spent the next 15 minutes sitting on the front porch sucking on his treasure.
I thought this picture was facing the right way in the icon, but it's not. This is the Mugwump's launch pad he made to launch his rocket. I should have known it wasn't supposed to shoot straight down, it's supposed to shoot straight to the right.
This was at one time a snowman, but now it's a rocket... I think. This is the Mugwump eating the side of the rocket. I have no further explanation.
This is Six-Pence quite content sitting on the porch just after a long suck on his icicle.
I know that I took the picture, but I have not the foggiest idea what Mugwump is doing. I don't think I knew at the time either. Anyway, that is the area that will be a garden in a few months.

No comments: